A luxury get well soon gift basket designed especially for him. This quality, lined basket is full of treats to make him feel instantly better and keep him occupied either at home or for his stay in hospital. Complete with a cheery Get Well Soon balloon on a stick, which is perfect for putting into a vase of flowers.
Full contents of this get well gift basket include -
- Danishly Caramel Apple Biscuits - apple and cinnamon baked into a fabulously crumbly biscuit - 150g
- Little's Premium Italian Roast Coffee - a rich and intense coffee experience to liven up any cup - 50g
- Mackie's Sea Salt Potato Crisps - a thick cut award winning delicious crisp made in Scotland - 40g
- Fruity Flapjack deliciously oaty and mostly free from artificial colours, flavours and hydrogenated fats - 110g.
- Oh So Scrummy's lemon cake slice - a moist lemon cake with tangy flavoured topping.
- Cawston Press cloudy apple sparkling water - 250ml.
- Duc D'O Selection of Mini Assorted Chocolates - 50g
- The latest issue of 'Men's Heatlh' magazine
- Old fashioned sweet shop style jar of sweets with Get Well labelling - 175g.
- Large china Get Well gift mug with smiley faces.
We typically fill the sweet jar with toffees. If you prefer something softer for your recipient or have a preference for a particular sweet, let us know in the comments box at the checkout so we can accommodate your request.
All gifts are beautifully presented in a wicker basket with "Get Well Soon" printed ribbon together with your personal message.
|Please note FRESH FOOD such as CHEESE or SALMON cannot be delivered to any locations other than Mainland UK|
|FLOWERS and HELIUM BALLOONS cannot be delivered to any overseas location|
|We will not despatch fresh food, flowers or helium balloons on a Friday (over a weekend) unless you specifically request us to do so|
Covid-19 Product Fulfilment - We work hard to to ensure all our hampers and gift sets include the items as displayed. However, we depend on our chosen suppliers for stock availability. Under normal circumstances we experience few issues and rarely have to replace items. However, due to Covid-19 some of our suppliers have seen significant increases in demand leading to shortages in some products. We have to plan on this situation being the new normal for the forseeable future so will do all that we can to make the products you want available but we may have to make changes. For example you may recieve a different flavour cake or a different scented candle. We may include a different brand of tea or cheese. Please rest assured we use the best suppliers and will continue to place emphasis on quality and presentation. We will contact you only if the item is unavailable altogether - please note on occasion this may delay your delivery.
SOME PERSONALISED ITEMS take 3-5 days to process - in addition to despatch times - see product page information (beside the product image) these items will arrive separately at a later date unless you advise us to ship all items together.
Delivery is FREE over the value of £60.00 (Standard Mainland UK Delivery Only)
Delivered within 2-3 business days (Monday to Friday)
|Next Day Delivery||£6.50||
Despatched same day if ordered before 2pm
Order by 2pm on Friday
|Highlands & Islands||£14.95||2-3 Business Day Business|
|Isle of Man||£19.95||2-3 Business Day Delivery|
|Northern Ireland||£16.95||2-3 Business Day Delivery|
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY RATES - Click Here|
To avoid any disappointment, if you are unsure about any of the information above, please feel free to give us a call us on 0870 609 3448